Renting can be comfortable, especially if you are used to doing it. It takes away a lot of responsibility from you, even if it does put you at the mercy of a landlord. If you are okay with renting, it can be confusing to you why people would bother with the headache of trying to buy a home for their own. This infographic outlines the most popular reasons people have for buying their own home, as well as other notable data around home sales.
- What Are the Best Cities for First Time Homebuyers?
- DIY of the Week – Pushpin Art
- Why Do People Buy Houses?
- 10 of the Best Blogs for Homebuyers
- 3 Hacks to Keep Your Home Clean for Longer
- Fall Yard Care Checklist
- DIY of the Week – Spooky Picture Frame Lanterns
- Most Popular Dog Names of 2018 (So Far)
- Tips To Keep Your Home Protected
- 3 Things Every New Homeowner Needs