Trulia is a home and neighborhood site for buyers and renters to find homes and neighborhoods across the United States through recommendations, local insights, and an assortment of map overlays that offer details on commute, reported crime, schools and nearby businesses. Founded in 2005, Trulia is based in San Fransisco and owned and operated by Zillow Group.
- What Are the Best Cities for First Time Homebuyers?
- DIY of the Week – Pushpin Art
- Why Do People Buy Houses?
- 10 of the Best Blogs for Homebuyers
- 3 Hacks to Keep Your Home Clean for Longer
- Fall Yard Care Checklist
- DIY of the Week – Spooky Picture Frame Lanterns
- Most Popular Dog Names of 2018 (So Far)
- Tips To Keep Your Home Protected
- 3 Things Every New Homeowner Needs